国产偷拍视频DTL is a private library, therefore, only those with privileges may use our facility.
- All faculty, students, and staff of the PFIC and residents of the Dominican House of Studies (DHS) have visiting and borrowing privileges.
- Students and faculty at institutions in the Washington Theological Consortium (WTC) have visiting and borrowing privileges. You must bring your student ID and a signed and completed WTC form from your home library. You will need a new form for each new semester you wish to have privileges.
- Students and faculty from HELIN member institutions with ID have visiting and borrowing privileges.
- Students and faculty from the Institute for Psychological Studies with institution ID have visiting and borrowing privileges.
- Students and faculty from the Notre Dame Graduate School of Christendom College with institution ID have visiting and borrowing privileges.
- All visiting Catholic clergy, religious, seminarians, and Dominican tertiaries (members of lay Fraternities of St. Dominic) have visiting privileges.
The number of Visiting Scholars, Patron, and Guest memberships is limited. Applications are considered on a first-come, first-served basis, and admittance is not guaranteed. Please address correspondence to the Librarian, Dominican Theological Library, 487 Michigan Ave, NE, Washington, DC 20017, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include why you would like to use our collections (such as research interest, specific item, etc), when you would like to visit and for how long.
All non-DHS guests to the library must check in at the circulation desk.
Setting up your library account is easy and only takes about 5 minutes. All you need to bring with you is your student ID card! Just come to the circulation desk, introduce yourself as a new student, and we’ll get you all set up.
You can log into your library account from the home page, by clicking on “Sign In” in the upper right and entering the barcode on your DHS ID as well as your password (if you have not yet created a password for your account, click the “create password” button to receive an email with instructions).
If you have the old type of barcode (on the back of the ID card) just type the number as you see it. If you have the new barcode (located on the front of the ID) you MUST type ‘ID’ before and after the number with no spaces. It will look like this: ‘ID1234567ID’.
Once you have logged in, click on your name in the upper right and select “My Account.”
If you are still having trouble logging into your account please contact the circulation desk so we can trouble shoot the problem.
Once logged in you will be able to see your hold requests, your checked out items, and any fees on your account. When you go to the “Checkouts” tab you will be able to see a list of all the books you have, along with their due dates and any accumulating overdue fees. To renew a book simply click the “Renew” button the right of the title. Please remember: You may only renew a book 2x before you must bring it into the library for a condition check for a 3rd renewal. You may also view and cancel any holds you have placed on an item by clicking on the “Holds” tab.
国产偷拍视频No, at this time we do not have a ILL program.
Yes! The library has a group study room that is available to students and faculty any time the library is open. To reserve your time slot please see a librarian. While using the group study room, please be aware of the following policies:
- Available to DHS students during library hours only.
- Room may be reserved for up to 1 hour at a time. When finished, please inform the circulation desk so they may lock the room.
- No more than 5 students at a time.
- Quiet discussion only; do not disrupt the rest of the library.
- No food or drinks.
Preference will be given to students with appointments to use the Canon Law Collection or those who need the DVD player for class assignments.
Course Reserve items may not leave the library. You may use them in the library (there is no time limit but please be courteous to your fellow students). If needed, there is a copier/scanner available in the library.
If you need to copy, print, or scan you can come to the circulation desk, let us know how many pages you wish to copy/print/scan and we will process your payment and then input the correct codes. If you think you may be doing a lot of copying/printing/scanning you can set up your own copier account by prepaying. This makes the process much easier and faster for you since you’ll have your own code and won’t need to stop by the desk to pay. Your account will roll over from semester to semester so you don’t have to worry about not using all your copies right away.
We always welcome suggestions from patrons about items they think would be a good addition to our collection. The easiest way to recommend a title is to send an email to Librarian@onlyinharrisburg.com with as much information as possible (direct links to the item from an online seller are welcome). While all such requests will be carefully considered, unfortunately, not all requests for new items may be granted.
In general, the DTL accepts gifts of materials with the understanding that the Library may make whatever use of the material it feels appropriate. Gifts become the DTL’s property upon receipt; they may not be reclaimed. Materials not needed in the collection will be given away. Donated materials added to the collection are subject to the same withdrawal and replacement criteria as materials purchased by the Library. If you wish to donate materials to the library please email Librarian@onlyinharrisburg.com国产偷拍视频 with a general overview of what titles you have (you do not have to list every title) and your contact information. Unfortunately, due to space restrictions and other reasons we cannot accept all donations.